Polyurethane-Based Joint Sealant
POOL-SEAL SL7 a 1-part, elastomeric, polyurethane-based joint sealant designed for concrete and stone expansion joints. SL7 is used for caulking and sealing joints subject to concrete movement to provide a firm, flexible, weather-tight seal. Ideal for sealing joints around swimming pools, and is applicable for both interior and exterior use.
NO MIXING REQUIRED
Characteristics and Advantages
- Topping Stones included to provide attractive look
- Prevents uncontrolled cracking by allowing expansion and contraction during temperature changes.
- Stays flexible … won’t become brittle or crack due to ultraviolet exposure.
- Topping Stones will not cause discoloration of seal from the sun.
- Not affected by pool chemicals.
- Retains joint soundness in service once it’s cured and can be stretched or compressed up to 50% without tearing away from edge (if installed ½ inch deep)
- No Mixing = No Working Time
- Capable of ±50% joint movement.
- High elasticity with a tough, durable, flexible consistency.
- Exceptional cut and tear resistance.
- Exceptional adhesion to most substrates without priming.
- Self-leveling consistency, easy to apply in horizontal joints.
- Paintable with water, oil, and rubber-base paints.